HOW TO USE
You can tune your guitar with a microphone or by ear. Tuning the guitar automatically with a microphone is much easier, faster, and is our recommended option. However, tuning your instrument by ear will improve your musical ear in the long term, and can be a valuable skill to learn for the moments when you are not online.
To tune your guitar automatically:
- Press the Microphone switch to tune the guitar automatically. Make sure to allow the website to use your microphone.
- Get your instrument close to your microphone to let the tuner recognize the string you’re playing. If Detect String is on, the guitar tuner will try to automatically identify the string you’re tuning. Alternatively, press the string that you'd like to tune.
- Tuning your guitar has never been so easy. Enjoy your well-tuned instrument!
To tune your guitar by ear:
- Press the string you’re trying to tune. The selected string will play every 2 seconds so you can concentrate on your instrument.
- You’re improving your musical ear. Good job!
Pro tip: Make sure to bookmark this page to find it easily next time!