HOW TO USE
You can tune your guitar with a microphone or by ear. Tuning the guitar automatically with a microphone is much easier, faster, and is our recommended option. However, tuning your instrument by ear will improve your musical ear in the long term, and can be a valuable skill to learn for the moments when you are not online.
To tune your guitar automatically:
- Press Activate Microphone to tune the guitar automatically. Don’t forget to allow the website to use your microphone and make sure the sound volume indicator goes up!
- Get your instrument close to your microphone to let the tuner recognize the string you’re playing. The guitar tuner will try to identify the string you’re tuning automatically.
- Tuning your guitar has never been so easy. Enjoy your well-tuned instrument!
To tune your guitar by ear:
- Press the string you’re trying to tune. The selected string will play every 2 seconds so you can concentrate on your instrument.
- You’re improving your musical ear. Good job!
Pro tip: Make sure to bookmark this page to find it easily next time!